- Open Hours Sunday-Thursday 11:00-21:30, Friday, Saturday, and days before Public Holidays 11:00-22:00
- Address No. 2, Sec. 3, Civil Blvd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 10058 (at the junction of Jin-Shan North Road and Civil Boulevard. Sec. 3, next to Guang Hua Digital Plaza)
- Telephone 0809-093-300
- By MRT MRT "Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station", exit No. 1, followed by a 5-minute walk .（see the map below for further details）
- By bus At Ba-De Road / National Taipei University of Technology │ 205、257、276
- Driving Heading west on Civil Boulevard Bridge, exit the ramp at Civil Boulevard Sec. 3 and Jiangguo South Road and continue straight to make a U-turn back to Civil Boulevard Sec. 3, and then head straight to Jinshan North Road.
At Civil Boulevard / Guang Hua Digital Plaza │ 669
At Xin-Sheng North Road / Guang Hua Digital Plaza│ 72、109、214、214Exp、222、226、280、280Exp、290、505、642、643、665、668、675、676、680
Heading east on Civil Boulevard Bridge, exit the ramp at Civil Boulevard Sec. 3 and Jinshan North Road, and then continue straight to the junction.
Heading south on Xinsheng Expressway, exit the ramp at Xinsheng North Road and Chang-An East Road Sec. 2, and then go along the right side of Xinsheng North Road down to Jinshan North Road heading south. Make a U-turn to head north and continue straight to Civil Boulevard.
- Hours of operation 24 hours/day
- Car park 454 for cars at B3 to B6 and 1151 for scooters at B1 and B2.
- Fee Normal days – NT$50/h for cars, NT$20/per time for scooters; Holidays – NT$60/h for cars, NT$20/per time for scooters.
- Free parking Get one half-hour of free parking for every NT$500 spent, for a maximum of 3.5 hours in the same day. Members of Syntrend Creative Park can enjoy an additional half-hour of free parking.
Car park notices
- 01.The charge is calculated on the half-hour.
- 02.Parking is free for the first 10 minutes, but you have to swipe your card at the auto service machine before leaving.
- 03.Leave the car park within 15 minutes after paying the fee, or the fee will be re-calculated.
- 04.This car park uses a car number and facial recognition system. When using facial recognition, the system will match the car number with the driver's face. Please do not change drivers when leaving.
- 05.The height limit is 2.1 m and 2 m for floors below B4. If any damage results due to neglecting said limits, the car park shall not assume responsibility for it. If any damage is sustained by the facilities of the car park, the driver shall be fully responsible for repair.
- 06.Any further notices shall be based on on-site information.